Friday, November 29, 2013

Like there is No Tomorrow.....

I am as free as a bird. I take chances in life. Risks, actually. My parents say I'm immature, my teachers call me a rebel. But honestly, I don't give a damn! You get just one life, they told us. I registered that point. Since then, there was no looking back. I fill my days with vivid memories and imaginations. I love someone unconditionally, though I know that there is no chance that I'll be loved back, ever. I chase my dreams, blindly. I hardly get serious about anything.
But here is my point, who knows what life has in store for me? I know that I'm doing good, much better than the others. Because years from now I don't want to be a grumbling person, disillusioned and confused about my purpose in life. I want to be someone who says, ' I've lived it all. I've had it all.' I may not earn millions then, but right now, at this point in my life, I'm earning a million memories, countless experiences daily. Experiences that will help me grow and memories that will get me through the rough times in life.
'There are many wonderful things in life that will never be done if you do not do them '....

No comments:

Post a Comment