Saturday, December 7, 2013

Yes, A Guy and a Girl can be just friends. Forever!!!


She acknowledges my qualities, she has seen me at my worst. She completes me. It is almost impossible for me to imagine life without her. She tolerates all my moods, consoles me when I need sympathy. We can gossip for hours tirelessly. I love our midnight conversations. We discuss crushes, hopes, friends, fights, relationships. She knows when to offer advice and when to let me be on my own. Some way or the other, she is always right. I adore her. We rarely have fights or arguments. Neither is she perfect nor I, but together, we are beyond compare.
And people think we're together. They think we are in love. I wish these people are lucky enough to experience such a bond at least once in their lifetime. If this happens, they would know how this friendship is much more special than any love affair. I am in Love but not with her. I am in Love with our friendship, in love with that special feeling of togetherness, in love with this magnetic bond.
Yes, A Guy and a Girl can be just friends. Forever!
------------------------------------------
Friendship isn't a scheme with 'Conditions Apply' starred over it. It never comes with a set of rules and regulations. There are no restrictions on the basis of gender, status or appearance. Like love, Friendship just happens. You can almost instantly connect with a new found friend if you are compatible. And if not, you will find yourself at the starting point, even after years. A Guy and Girl's friendship is unique, in its own way. There are no tantrums, no breakups and no patch-ups. There is no jealousy or insecurity involved. She makes you feel great about yourself all the time.
You love her, in a way that no words can describe. She is the first person you'd want your girlfriend to meet. One moment you're sad, and the next instant you are laughing your ass off, thanks to her. Relationships may come and go, but you know she'll be there for you, always, an immovable pillar of strength. Someone in whom your faith is so firm that it defeats the strongest of adversities.
' Sometimes all a guys needs, is a girl best friend '

No comments:

Post a Comment